Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 3 in Tallinn!



Hey Friends and Family on Ounpuu’ Explore Estonia .com

Here is a bit of my first day in Estonia,

When we woke up we were in the aircraft it was 8:00 in the morning in Estonia but at home it was 2:00 in the morning. My mom and I were both really tired from the night because we didn’t fall asleep until 10:00 at night (Hamilton time).

When we got to the Hotel we went to my grandpa’s room and he told what we would be doing for the week. Then we went to old town in Tallinn it was fascinating to see all of the old buildings including a huge church we thought was a palace, town square, a huge wall that was built around it to protect the town from the wars and many interesting pictures of doors, huge clocks, towers and many more types of Pictures we were taking so many pictures. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking the pictures. We did so much today that we are now exhausted my mom is now having a nap in her bed we still have dinner to look forward to in a couple of hours I will write about my day tomorrow and post it. Until then keep your eyes open for any new posts and remember keep going to http://www.ounpuu’sexploreestonia.com/.
Yours Sincerely Luis Ounpuu Antebi!

Ernst and Reet's visit to Gina Meri, a Esto friend from Toronto who moved back to Tallinn.

1 comment:

  1. hey luis; i'm glad to hear that your 1st day together went so well. you should be excited, there's much to explore! take lots of pictures.

    uncle steve

    p.s.: enjoy the weather too ...it reached 100F here yesterday. today will be more of the same.

    ReplyDelete